The Carbotecture SL brake master consists of a composite material made of polymers and embedded carbon fibres. This combination makes the brake master light and extremely resistant.
The radial master design reduces friction and enables small/large transmission ratios. This reduces transmission losses and makes the brake more sensitive and easier to modulate.
AWARD-WINNING BRAKING PERFORMANCE
The MT7 Pro’s one-piece 4-piston caliper is made of forged aluminium.
This manufacturing method gives the calliper its extraordinary degree of rigidity, making the MT7 Pro one of the strongest and most easily-modulated brakes on the market.
- Scope of Use: Gravity, Enduro, E-MTB
- Weight: 255 g
- Master Material: Carbotecture SL, Flip-Flop-Design
- Lever Blade: 1-Finger, Aluminum
- Hydraulic: Yes
- Brake Fluid: Royal Blood (mineral oil based)
- EBT (Easy Bleed Technology): Yes
- Bite Adjust: No, only optional
- Reach Adjust: Yes, toolless
- Banjo Fitting: Yes
- Pistons: 4
- Tubing: MAGURA Disctube
- Shift Mix: Yes (optional)
- Remote Mix: Yes (optional)
- Recommended Rotor: Storm HC, MDR-C, MDR-P
- eBike Switch: No
- Mounting: PM/IS
- Colors: Black-Fluro-Yellow (Master), Mystic Grey Anodized (Caliper)