Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
"schlammPE" by RieSsel design is a mudguard made of high-quality plastic. The Mudguard is fixed with cable ties between the lowerlegs and the fork bridge of the suspension fork. It was designed as a splash guard to keep your face free from dirt, mud and water under adverse conditions. The set contains cable ties.
– optimal shape – the shape of the fender has been specially developed and optimized to meet the requirements of modern forks (even BOOST models)
– material – extra thick for maximum stiffness and durability, made of recyclable Polypropylen (PP)
– durability – the graphics are embedded in the material and thus permanently protected from adverse influences. The riesel design "schlammPE" is thus extremely scratch resistant
– weight – with 33 g the fender is a real lightweight and recommended for all forms of racing use
– usage – the riesel design "schlammPE" was developed as a splash guard in the front. In a variety of bike models there is the possibility to use as a damper protection
– made for– Mountain bike (XC, marathon, tour, trail, all mountain, enduro, freeride and downhill)
– wheelsize – 20", 24", 26", 27,5", 29"
– warranty – We're convinced of our product. That's why we grant 3 years warranty on material and production error
– content: 1 pcs. mudguard, 4 black cable ties
Made in Germany!
NOTE: The mudguard works also on Manitou® suspension forks, which uses the bridge between the lower legs on the rear. You have to drill out the four last pre punches in the middle section of the mudguard.