- PowerLock® - SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool-free, sure and consistent way to connect its 10 and 11-speed chains. While PL does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of 10 and 11-speed drive trains mandated that each PowerLock is good for a one-time application only
- X-SYNC™ - SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain
- Incredibly strong and durable.
- Perfect for trail-riding.
- Trusted XX1 technologies.
- Quick and tool-free installation.
- 1X™ specific chain designed with SRAM's XX1 geometry
- Solid pin construction
- 11-speed PowerLock™ joining link
- Model: PC-X1
- Pin Treatment: Solid Pin
- Recommended Group: X1
- Speed: 1x11-speed only
- Compatibility: 10-42T cassette, 1x11-speed only
- Use: MTB
- Quicklink: No (but tool-free powerlock link included)
- Technology Highlight(s): X-SYNC™, POWERLOCK™