- This turbo is a good place to start with your indoor training set up, the compact design means it doesn’t take up much space while still maintaining a top class ride.
- The lightweight build makes it easy to move around weather it’s around the house or bringing it too a race to warm up on.
- It shares a lot of its features with some really high end turbos ensuring that the riding experience is top class.
- Thru-axel compatible straight out of the box.
- ElastoGel roller has improved tyre grip, reduces tyre wear and vibrations, and offers significant noise reduction over other rollers.
- Elite Tuo Turbo Trainer
- UK power supply cable
- Rear thru-axle adaptor for those using 142 x 12 disc brake frames
- Spare Quick Release for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible Quick Release skewers
- 12-month subscription to Elite's fully featured My E-training app for PC, iOS or Android
- The most innovative and refined wheel-on trainer by Elite to date
- Fully custom drive unit, powerful enough to produce a maximum of 1250 watts at 60km/hr
- Replicate inclines of up to 10%
- Quiet, strong and smooth, the Tuo performs in all situations
- Front legs are made from sustainably farmed European beech which is treated to repel moisture, requires no special care and damps vibrations
- The Tuo communicates via Bluetooth or ANT+ and can be used with a whole suite of desktop or mobile-based software platforms, such as Zwift and Trainer Road
- Elastogel roller has improved tyre grip, lower noise and vibration
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Fast Fixing locking system uses a lever to hook and unhook the bike into the support frame in a single quick operation
- Works with any ANT or Bluetooth heart rate belt (not included)
- Max power: 5550 Watt (20km/h) - 1300 Watt (40km/h)
- Bike Compatibility: Race bike, Mountain bike and city bike, also carbon ones, with 130x135 x 5mm hubs and with quick clamping system and 142x12 mm with thru-axle (ad adapter is available for Boost 148x12 mm rear hubs)
- Firmware update: Yes
- Dimensions open: 680 x 690x 410 mm (LxPxH)
- Dimensions Folded: 430 x 315x 560 mm
- Weight: 10,3 kg