- Lightweight, breathable 2.5-Layer waterproof fabric in a fully seam sealed construction
- External stormflap protects front zip
- Centre back mesh vents for breathability
- Concealed zipped rear pocket
- Elasticated cuffs and rear hem
- Soft microfibre collar panel for comfort and warmth
- Small pack size, stuff sack included
- Reflective trims
- Waterproof - 5000mm
- Breathable - 5000g/m2/24hr
Using a breathable 2.5-Layer waterproof fabric and a fully seam sealed construction gives the Xtract Jacket II effective performance when conditions are damp and showery. It's light weight construction make it an easy jacket to stow in a jersey pocket when weather conditions are fickle - sunshine one minute, a sharp shower the next. To help with stowage a stuff sack is included.
So you don't overheat and get caught feeling cold and clammy, the breathable fabric gets help with moisture management thanks to centre back mesh vents that allows damp air to escape. Endura's standard fit provides space to easily pull the jacket on over thicker jerseys when the rain arrives, plus it gives you excellent mobility when you're in and out of the saddle.