Unit 2, Virginia Shopping Centre,
Ballyjamesduff Rd, Rahardrum,
Virginia, Co. Cavan
(049) 854 7886
Facebook messenger chat
Typically replies within 20 minutes
Mon-Wed & Friday: 10am-6pm
Thurs: 10am - 7:30pm
Sat: 10am - 5pm
Frequently asked questions
1. The most common questions that we get here in the shop
ABSOLUTELY YES! Here at the shop we have years of bike mechanic experience. No fix is too great and we love a challenge. We keep up to date on the latest tech with e-bikes and electronics too.
YES! Just drop in and we’ll do it straight away while you grab a coffee. Gotta keep you rolling!
If it is a little bit more than a tiny puncture you can always book in any repair or service here.
Yes. We proudly participate in the Government’s Cycle To Work scheme, where you can save hundreds of euros on any new bike purchased through your employer.
Yes indeed. We are partnered with HUMM Finance, who offer affordable and very flexible finance plans on bikes in all price ranges.
Yes of course we do! E-Bikes, both as commuter and mountain bikes, have grown hugely in popularity in recent years and we have a great range of them available.
Good quality, lightweight kids bikes can be expensive, especially when they grow so fast and the bike might have to be changed every couple of years.
We offer a Growth Spurt Guarantee on all kids bikes up to 24 in wheel size. This guarantee allows you to claim back up to 60% on the value of the bike being traded in for a new bike. You can check out all of the details of our Growth Spurt Guarantee here.
We do not sell wellies. However we do have a selection of cycling shoes for road and mountain bike, flat pedals or clipped in.
In Ireland we offer 3 different kinds of bike delivery;
- Shipped in a box, not assembled. To be assembled fully at home by you or in your local bike shop. This is only available on certain bikes and not available on Giant, Orbea, Kona or Scott bikes. This delivery is free.
- Shipped 95% assembled via a courier. This is available on all bikes, we fully build the bike, complete a full build inspection, quality check the build, and repacked in a box for shipping. You will only need to attach the handlebars, pedals and front wheel. This delivery is €20 or is free on any bikes that cost €1500+.
- Personally delivered by us. We fully build, inspect and quality check the bike. We arrange a delivery date to suit you where you will be handed your new bike by one of the members of the Feel Good Bicycles team.
The cost is:
- €50 on all bikes to deliver within a 2 hour drive of the shop.
- €100 on bikes to deliver more than 2 hours drive from the shop (If you live really far away you can arrange to meet us halfway too!).
- Free on any bikes that cost €3000+.
Yes and no, it depends on what you purchase.
We ship any parts and accessories to anywhere in the EU. However, we do NOT ship bicycles anywhere outside of Ireland.
Standard EU shipping is €15 and free on orders over €150.