Rental Terms & Conditions
Rental Terms and Conditions
The customer hereby rents bicycles and/or equipment from Feel Good Bicycles Ltd, subject to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Feel Good Bicycles Ltd rents bikes and/or equipment by prior booking online or in the bike shop.
- The rented bicycles and/or equipment will be delivered and collected to/from the customer’s hotel or accommodation or any other place previously appointed within 10 km at no additional charge. Delivery and pick-up of bicycles and/or equipment can be requested from other locations at a minimal charge.
- The bicycles and/or equipment will be delivered and picked up on the day and time according to the booking or rental agreement. Customer delays, both on delivery and pick up of bikes and/or equipment, without notifying Feel Good Bicycles Ltd, will result in an additional charge.
- At the end of the rental period, the customer must return the bicycles and/or equipment to a Feel Good Bicycles Ltd representative and should never leave them at any place without previously notifying Feel Good Bicycles Ltd about the situation. Failure to do so will leave the customer liable for damage, loss, or theft of the rented bicycles and/or equipment.
Reservation, Payment, Deposit, and Cancellation:
- Online booking is recommended. Availability is open up to 24 hours before the date, but 2 to 3 days in advance is advisable. However, if the customer needs a bike on the same day, he/she may call (+353) 49 854 7886 to check for availability.
- Online booking is through a secure Stripe payment platform. On-the-day bookings may be paid by card payment or cash on collection of the bikes and/or equipment for the complete rental period reserved.
- The customer signing the rental contract must be over 18 years old. Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult.
- On collection of the bike/s and/or equipment, the customer must read, accept, and sign the rental agreement. The customer will be asked for his/her credit card details as a guarantee deposit for the rented equipment and/or bicycles. At the end of the rental period, the customer accepts a charge for any missing or broken items at market prices. If the customer prefers not to leave his/her credit card details, Feel Good Bicycles Ltd will accept a cash deposit, and the amount will be fixed when signing the rental contract. Photographic ID (passport, driving licence, or National Identity Card for EU-Citizens) is not acceptable as a deposit. The deposit will be refunded if the rented equipment and/or bicycles are returned in the same conditions they were procured. If the missing or broken items exceed the deposit amount, the customer must settle the balance.
- Cancellation more than a week in advance will incur a 15% administration fee. Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to the departure date – 50% refund. Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to the departure date and time or no show – no refund.
- No refund will be made for early return of the bicycles and/or equipment.
- The rented bicycles and/or equipment may only be used by the designated customer as mentioned in the Rental Contract.
- The customer is obliged to take good care of the rented equipment and to protect it from damage, loss, or theft. In case of damage, loss, or theft of the bicycles and/or equipment, Feel Good Bicycles Ltd will charge the customer the full cost of the missing items at market prices.
- The customer is obliged to lock the bicycles and/or equipment properly at all times when unattended, passing the lock through the frame and attaching the bike to something fixed to the ground like a post or fence, if allowed, or else, a bicycle parking. It is highly recommended to keep the bikes secured at all times especially during overnight rentals.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Feel Good Bicycles Ltd has procured itself with proper third party liability insurance coverage of the bicycle rental activity.
- In the case of Bike Bag rental, Feel Good Bicycles is not responsible for any loss or damage to the customers bikes while in transit.
- The customer is responsible for adequate personal insurance coverage for risks that may occur during the rental period. Feel Good Bicycles Ltd is not liable for any claims for body injury or harm, accidents, damage caused to third person property or loss of personal belonging caused by weather, sickness, or any other causes whatsoever beyond the control of Feel Good Bicycles Ltd.
- The customer and his/her group must respect Irish traffic regulations and understand “Rules of Bicycle Safety”. Any ticket or fine due to incorrect use of the bicycle will be completely assumed by the customer.
- Feel Good Bicycle’s bike rental is on the basis that the customer and his/her group can cycle and are medically fit to undertake this activity.
- Exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be the Republic of Ireland. This contract shall be governed by Irish law.