Building on the success of the original Ascend, Brand- X now offer an externally routed cable-operated option with the Ascend II.
The post carries over the reliability and core qualities of the original. Infinitely smooth adjustment and incredible value for money make the Ascend II the go to dropper post for those riders that require external routing.
It comes with an ergonomic lever that can be left or right hand mounted depending on your preference. The cable is actuated from the mid cap ensuring zero cable movement.
The Ascend Dropper mechanical cable-operated seatpost sets new standards for reliability and performance at a fantastic price point.
Please Note: The 31.6 and 30.9 diameter options come with the 1x Shifter Lever and the 27.2 option comes with the 2/3x Paddle Lever. The 27.2mm size also has a 2-piece saddle clamp so the saddle will sit slightly higher than on the 31.6 and 30.9mm options.
Minimum Insertion Length Information
Size Minimum Insertion Length Minimum Insertion Length
including the actuator (mm)
27.2mm x 390mm 105mm 90 128
31.6mm x 400mm 125mm 90 128
30.9mm x 400mm 125mm 90 128
31.6mm x 449mm 150mm 90 128
30.9mm x 449mm 150mm 90 128
- Material: AL6061-T6; Finish: Sand Blasted and Hard Anodised Black
- Bar mounted remote lever and cable operated external routing
- Linkage mechanism eliminates any outer cable pull
- Zero Offset one piece head/upper shaft with micro adjust clamping mechanism
- Diameter: 30.9mm, 31.6mm or 27.2mm; Length: 400mm (30.9/31.6), 390mm (27.2); Travel: 125mm (30.9/31.6), 105mm (27.2)
- Lever Clamp Diameter: 22.2mm
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- 2 Year Warranty
- Rider Weight: Min: 50-55kg; Max: 120kg
- Weight: 610g (30.9mm), 605g (27.2mm) W/O Cable and Shifter
- Remote Adjuster: Yes
- Dropper: Yes