The COPPERHEAD steerer mounted stem was designed to be a lighter sidekick to the beloved Cavity Stem, but the results delivered a stronger, refined, and lighter super hero that we just could not break. All our designs are tested to failure, but the COPPERHEAD refused to give up! After millions of cycles on both stress and impact testing this stem refused to give an inch. The Copperhead is stronger than the rest of the Deity stems on the market, but it is also a featherweight fighter. Perfect for any application from Trail/ All Mtn/ Enduro/ DJ/ Slopestyle and even DH, this stem will take anything you have to offer and keep asking for more!
Specs and Features:
- The COPPERHEAD steerer mount stem
- DIRT MAG Top 100 Product for 2018!
- Light enough for All Mountain yet strong enough for slopestyle and everything in between CNC machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Exceptionally detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout
- Super low 30mm stack height
- 31.8mm bore
- Available in 35mm, 50mm and 65mm lengths
- Super High Polished finish
- 55mm wide clamping platform
- Full Ano color range available in black, bronze, red, purple, green, blue, orange and platinum
- Lasered graphics
- The stem of choice for the 2019 Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo
- 135 grams