Michelin's Wild Enduro mountain bike tyre is ready to thrive on any trail and in any type of weather. This front-specific tyre gives you outstanding rolling characteristics and reliable cornering grip. Compared to other enduro-focused MTB tyres, it offers much more speed and traction. The reason for this is the Gum-X compound and revised tread block design, giving you better directional control, versatility over mixed terrains and better grip under braking.
Gravity Shield Casing
For added protection, this tyre features the durable and lightweight Gravity Shield casing, which is designed specifically for the intensity and unpredictable trail obstacles of Enduro racing. This tyre is designed for exceptional grip, speed and reliability and it provides superb traction and rolling performance whatever the next stage in the race may demand.
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Bead Type: Folding
- Compound: Gum-X
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Casing: Gravity Shield, 3x60 TPI
- Inflation Pressure: 14.5-58 psi
- Weight: 27.5": 980g; 29": 1.03kg
- GUM-X3D Compound: This compound offers decreased rigidity for better directional control and excellent terrain versatility in summer and winter
- Gravity Shield Casing: This 3x60 TPI Casing with its high-density reinforcements, is lighter, more comfortable, robust and tailored to the most challenging Enduro riding
- Colour: Black
- Wheel Size: 29", 27.5" (650b)
- Width: 2.4", 2.8", 2.6"