The Overcurve R4’s classic aesthetic belies an advanced construction technique: a resilient polyurethane laminated material is combined over a comfortable mesh, reducing energy loss and providing long-lasting foot support where it’s most needed. Designed with a performance fit for riders with wider feet, the Overcurve R4 Wide provides a higher volume fit with more room at the forefoot around the ball of the foot and metatarsals.
- PU laminate over mesh upper
- BOA® IP1-B dial closure
- R4 outsole – carbon injected nylon, stiffness index 7
- Weight: 232 g (size 42- ½ pair)
- Sizes: 37-48 (37-47 also in half sizes)
- Tempo: versatility road series designed for the most enjoyable riding experience
- Intended use: Road cycling - designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from the smoothest tarmac to the most demanding pavé