Optimised for DH racing, this front MTB wheel features a Vibrocore inner core. This reduces the transmission of vibrations, which can lead to rider fatigue. As a result, you'll benefit from increased rim fatigue life and exceptional torsional strength as you blast across rock gardens, tree roots and debris at speed. Coming complete with tubeless tyre compatibility, this front wheel also allows you to enjoy its superior traction and control, without adding any unnecessary weight to your ride.
- World Cup DH developed and proven, Tuned front wheel with internal vibration damping, weight-optimized for race.
- Unique front profile, enhances radial compliance and reduces weight on front wheel, while increasing responsiveness and durability.
- Radial compliant design adds traction, and reduces wheel deflection, and negative feedback, without compromise to strength or lateral stiffness.
- Vibrocore™ inner core reduces the transmission of vibration, reducing rider fatigue, and increasing rim fatigue life and torsional strength.
- 30.5mm inner width allows versatile tire fitting from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, without negative squaring off of tire profiles.
- ERD: 27.5": 564mm; 29": 602mm
- ETRTO: 27.5": 584x30.5mm; 29": 622x30.5mm
- Rim Dimensions: Inner: 30.5mm; Outer: 35mm
- Spokes: J-Hook, tripple butted 2.2/1.8/2.0, brass external nipples
- Tubeless: Tubeless equipped (tape and valves included)
- Presta: F/V Presta
- Configuration: 32H - 3cross lacing
- Technologies: Vibrocore, Radial Compliance, Torsional Strength, Lateral Stiffness, BeadBite Anti-burp, OohBah Inverted Inner Wall
- Weight: 27.5": 1.1kg (approx); 29": 1.13kg (approx)
- Clincher: Yes
- Tubeless Ready / UST: Yes
- Rim Depth: Mid
- Tyre Type: Clincher.