VeloToze have completely redesigned their road cycling shoe covers to make them more durable, easier to get on, and easier to care for. They are still made from the signature lightweight and waterproof material but are now reinforced on the bottom and in the toe area of the shoe covers so they are more durable and last longer. A special coating has been added to the inside of the covers so they're easier to dry and use again. We hope you are as excited about this update as we are!
VeloToze Tall Shoe Covers are designed for road cycling on cold, rainy or snowy days. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another commute day, veloToze Tall Shoe Covers will keep your feet dry, warm and comfortable.
HOW TO FIT YOUR VELOTOZE OVERSHOES
Due to the fully flexible design without zippers or velcro there is a recommended method for getting the VeloToze on. Once you've mastered it you'll find it does become second nature and a simple, easy process.
1: Put on sock
2: Pull shoe cover/overshoe on over sock
3: Put foot through large cleat hole, and pull shoe cover up around ankle
4: Put on road bike shoe
5: Pull shoe cover down over heel of shoe FIRST, then toe
6: Adjust around ankle, cleats and heel pad. Ensure no part of shoe covers/overshoe are over cleats or heel pad.
- Waterproof: designed to form a tight seal with your calf, to keep your feet and shoes dry
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm even on cold morning or winter rides (5C/40F to 16C/60F)
- Reinforced: reinforced on the bottom and in the toe area for increased durability
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn't retain water when wet
- No zippers or velcro straps : innovative overshoe design has no vulnerability points, like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag