Got a budding cyclist who's ready to roll but needs a helping hand? The Raleigh Pop 14 is here to build their biking confidence, setting them on the path to solo cycling success.
- Specially crafted for young riders who are ready to explore.
- Lightweight and sturdy aluminium frame for easy maneuverability.
- Confidence-boosting design for kids who are mastering the art of balance.
- Weighing under 9kg, it's easy for little ones to handle.
- The "Pop" range is all about igniting the spirit of adventure in your child.
|Frame Material||Aluminium 6061|
|Fork Type||Cro-Moly, Rigid, 25.4mm|
|Total Bike Weight||8.9kg|
|Handlebar||Steel High Rise Bar, 480mm Wide|
|Saddle||Junior, Bumper, CP Rails & Clamp|
|Seatpost||Steel, 27.2 X 200mm|
|Seatpost Clamp||Aluminium, 31.8|
|Stem||Steel Quill - 25.4mm|
|Brake Lever||Resin Bracket Aluminium Lever, 2 Finger, Adjustment Screws|
|Number of Gears||1|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge 128mm|
|Chain||1/2" X 1/8"|
|Crankset||Steel 25T, 1 Piece, 79mm Aluminium Crank|
|Gear Shift||Single Speed|
|Pedals||Resin Junior, Rubber Non-Slip Pads, 9/16"|
|Front Wheel Hub||Steel 16h, Nutted|
|Inner Tubes||Standard 14" Schrader Valve|
|Rear Wheel Hub||Steel 16h, Nutted|
|Rim||Aluminium 14" Single Wall 16H|
|Wheel Size||14 inch|