The Ascend Dropper seatpost sets new standards for reliability and performance at a fantastic price point. Now available in both a 125mm and 150mm travel options, it allows riders to infinitely adjust their saddle height to suit the terrain ahead.
Ergonomic Shifter-Style Dropper Remote
The ergonomic shifter style remote lever is designed to be run where your front shifter would normally sit. This means that this dropper is ideally suited for those using a 1x chainring set up; without a front derailleur. However, a paddle style shifter is available separately for those who want to use the Ascend with a front derailleur and shifter. For installation, the seatpost is cable actuated at the bottom of the post via a linkage mechanism which eliminates cable pull/movement, to ensure consistent performance time and time again.
Please Note: This Ascend Seatpost is only compatible with bikes that can use an internally routed dropper. (Please note that it cannot be converted to external cable actuated - for externally routed bikes, please see the Ascend II 105/125mm/150mm travel version).
Minimum Insertion Length Information
Size Minimum Insertion Length Minimum Insertion Length
including the actuator (mm)
31.6mm x 412mm 125mm 90 124
30.9mm x 412mm 125mm 90 124
31.6mm x 459mm 150mm 90 124
30.9mm x 459mm 150mm 90 124
- Material: AL7075-T651 Alloy; Finish: Sand Blasted and Hard Anodised Black
- Bar mounted shifter style remote lever
- Cable operated internal routing
- Linkage mechanism eliminates any outer cable pull
- Zero Offset one-piece head/upper shaft with micro adjust clamping mechanism
- Diameter: 30.9mm or 31.6mm, Length: 412mm (125mm) or 459mm (150mm), Travel: 125mm or 150mm
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- 2 Year Warranty
- Rider Weight: Min: 50-55kg; Max: 120kg
- Weight: 535g (31.6mm/ 125mm), 605g (31.6mm/ 150mm) both without cable and shifter included
- Remote Adjuster: Yes
- Dropper: Yes